The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, October 04, 2010

Poll Results: Which eReader is the best on the market today?

A few weeks ago I put up a poll about eReaders to see what you all thought were the best on the market.  Now for the results:
  • 27% said the B&N Nook
  • 53% said the Amazon Kindle
  • 7% said the Sony Reader
  • 13% said the iPad
  • 0% said the Cruz Reader, the Kobo, and Mobiles
I'm somewhat amused by these results.  There's been a lot of talk in the last year or so about how great mobile phones are for reading books, ad yet nobody selected that as an option from the list.  I suspect this is because many of you subconsciously or consciously took "the best" to also mean "the best suited for the job." But that's a guess on my part.

Note:  I'm surprised the Nook is so low on the list.  It's #2, but being an proud and happy owner of one of those little devices, I have to admit that it's really a wonderful thing.  I think it's the best of the ones I've seen so far.

Anywho.  Thanks for voting!  There will be a new poll up later today!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:17 PM

    Nooks Unite! (That sounds far too sexual).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellz yeah, yo!

    :P

    ReplyDelete