The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Book Review Up: The Reapers Are the Angels by Alden Bell

I haven't reviewed anything in far too long.  This has partly been due to graduate school and partly due to my disinterest in a number of books that have appeared in my mailbox.  I'm hoping this is a phase, though.

In any case, I think my review of The Reapers Are the Angels by Alden Bell is the best review I've written yet.  Maybe I'm wrong about that, but I am quite proud of that review.  Yes, it's a glowing review, but that's because I loved the book (plain and simple).

So if you'd like to check out the review and see what I thought about The Reapers Are the Angels, you can do so here.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment