- 4 is also roughly the number of readers I have in hundreds via RSS.
- The number of posts I have published before this one is divisible by 4.
- 4 + half-of-4 equals the number for the day of my personal birthday, and when you add that number to 4, you end up with the number for the month.
- The 3rd is the day Britain and France declared war on Germany in 1939.
- Today is also the day in which a hurricane struck the Dominican Republic with 200 MPH winds, killing 8,000 (in 1930).
- It's also the day that the Viking 2 landed on Mars.
- And lastly, this is also the day that Iran's Parliament approved Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi as the first female minister.
What this means for all you conspiratorial types is that Britain, France, Mars, and Earth's Climate have been secretly planning to invade the Dominican Republic with Iranian women on my birthday (Oct. 6th). Obviously the plan has been in the works for over 70 years. We should all be scared.