The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Opinions Wanted: A New Template in the Works

Those of you who use Blogger might have noticed that they introduced a new template design feature and the ability to add "pages," much as you can on Wordpress. As a user of Blogger for almost four years now, I've been hoping and praying for this feature to appear, since it is one of the few things that makes Wordpress so appealing (the only thing that kept me on Blogger was the fact that I could do just about anything to my template without having to pay a fee to access the CSS). Last night I decided to really play with the feature on a test blog to see what I can do about making WISB look even better.

That's where you come in. I'll be honest in saying that I am not much of a design guru. I don't have much of an eye for it when it comes to webpages,
though I seem to do alright when it comes to other things. So, if you have the time to spare, I would appreciate it if you can offer your opinions on the test blog located here. Pop on over and then leave a comment on this post with your criticism.

And, yes, when I say I want your criticism, I mean I really want your brutal honesty. If you think something looks downright ugly, say so. If you have a suggestion for improvement, I'll take that too. I don't want to move over to a new template until I'm sure I've come up with something good. Right now, I'm mostly trying to recreate this blog, but with more features.

The only thing you'll notice is that there really isn't much content on the site. That's just because I haven't moved things over there yet. I'm worried about general looks right now.

Thanks for the help!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:44 PM

    I like the look. Much cleaner than current WISB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any criticism for me? I want it to look really good before I transfer it over :P

    ReplyDelete