The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Video Found: Rise of the Rebellion ep. 1 -- The Battle of Eison (Star Wars)

I'm a true Star Wars fan. I can't help myself. Every new fan production gets me excited, and the latest fan-made Star Wars flick, Rise of the Rebellion, is no different. Made by Turkish fans (that's right, from Turkey), the first webisode of Rise of the Rebellion is visually a treat. The CGI isn't as good as the movies, and certainly needs fine-tuning, but the nine minute battle that makes up the first episode is really quite impressive. Ignore the rather poor acting and just enjoy the visuals. I'd almost say it's better than most of what you see in the prequels. Almost...

Here it is (after the fold):

Rise of The Rebellion : Webisode 01 - Battle of Eison from Turkfanfilm.net on Vimeo.


So, what did you think?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment