The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, May 08, 2010

The Skiffy and Fanty Podcast: Coming Soon!

Thanks to everyone who helped by casting a vote in the last few days. We've officially decided the title for our podcast. It was a close race, actually. I ran the poll on Young Writes Online as well and Undersea Ninja Factory came as a close second. The official tally was as follows:
  • Skiffy and Fanty -- 7
  • Undersea Ninja Factory -- 5
  • Subgeneric -- 3
  • Stinkbeatles -- 1
  • Spellbots -- 1
There weren't that many votes primarily because I didn't give that much lead time before we wanted to have the title selected. Since I don't run polls here very often (I intend to change that), three days really isn't enough time to get people to vote.

So, the official title of the podcast is The Skiffy and Fanty Podcast! It will feature, as I mentioned before, myself and Weirdside as hosts. The plan was to have the first episode up this weekend, but unfortunately Mr. Weirdside's mic hasn't arrived yet, so it will have to be postponed until next week.

Stay tuned for more information.

P.S.: I intend to keep Undersea Ninja Factory for another podcast I want to do in the future. So, the fact that a good portion of voters liked that title is a good indicator of its amusing nature. I have no idea what that podcast will be about; for now, I have one show to worry about.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment