The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Sunday, May 09, 2010

New Poll: How do you read this blog?

I've decided to put up another poll, because I like this whole poll thing. This time, I really want input from you, the reader. I want to know how you read this blog. On the left side there you'll see a poll. The options are:
  • RSS Reader (such as Google Reader)
  • Email
  • Main Page (i.e. you visit the blog itself in order to read what I write)
  • Electronic Device (such as the Kindle or Nook or whatever)
  • Other (whatever it is, let me know in the comments for this post)
So, how do you read this blog? Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:19 PM

    I use the Reader that's on the Blogger homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete