The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Video Found: Prince of Persia Trailer

I'm not much for film adaptations of video games, but this might be one of the few such adaptations worth paying attention to. A decent cast, great effects, and careful attention paid to the source all amount to good things in my book. Let's hope the movie is as good as the trailer!

Here it is for your viewing pleasure (video is after the fold):

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Cause Jake Gyllenwhat'shisname is soooo Persian :) The effects are good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh. Obviously so :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quietus2:17 PM

    I'm very excited about this movie. It looks like its gonna be one of the best video game adaptations. And whats better yet, they're not completely effking with the plot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quietus: I completely agree. It looks quite good indeed!

    ReplyDelete