The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Cyborg Returns: Regular Programming and a Musical

I have finally settled back in from my trip to the SWTXPCA conference. If you've been following along, you'll know that I had a blast at the conference and expect I will attend it again in the future. There's one more post about the SWTXPCA coming, by the way.

Having returned, I will be resuming regular programming here at WISB. I have no idea what that will mean, but I assure you there will be a post about my existential crisis brought on by Star Wars and some other curious things.

Perhaps the most important and interesting bit of news, however, is that I have begun work on an urban fantasy musical comedy tentatively titled "The Last Temptation of Susan B." The main character, Susan B., lives in a world dominated by fantastic creatures and people with fantastic powers, but has no such fantastic elements herself. She's essentially useless. So far, I can only provide sparse details about the narrative (since that's all I have at this point). The musical will contain:

--A vampiric Texan named Ted
--A shirtless, muscular werewolf name Pistachio
--A song cleverly titled "Fang Envy"
--A talking goose named Colonel Gander

More details will come as I come up with them. You're welcome to leave a comment with your opinions.

Now, having said all of the above, I think it's time to get back to normalcy. Cyborg out...or something less dorky...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments: