The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

UPS Fail (Again)

So apparently UPS was unable to deliver another package to me, this time from the Hatchette group (i.e. more books). The reason this time? Apparently the recipient was unauthorized or some such nonsense. Now, I don't know about you, but if the address is correct (and they clearly have my address, since they sent me yet another postcard to tell me they couldn't deliver my package--like they did last time), then why exactly should it matter if the recipient is authorized? It's a package. You know where it has to go, so deliver it. It's that simple.

I'm starting to think this is a grand conspiracy to keep packages from arriving at my doorstep...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment