The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Charity Drive: Survival By Storytelling and World Education

I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention, since I think it's rather important. The magazine that I co-edit (Survival By Storytelling), in conjunction with my writing website for young writers (Young Writers Online), is running a charity drive for World Education, an organization working to improve literacy and education, among other issues, across the world.

During the month of December (to the 2nd of January) we're donating all of YWO's share of the proceeds from sales of Survival By Storytelling Magazine, Issue One and from merchandise sales at YWO's Zazzle store to World Education. More information can be found here.

Help us make a sizable contribution to this excellent charity by getting SBS or a mug or funny shirt! Also, please spread the word!

Thanks!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment