The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Comment Policy Change

I have made some changes to how comments will work on this site. All comments will now be sent for approval by me. Why? Because I have been getting an inordinate amount of spam posts and I'm tired of deleting them. To those that might be concerned that I'll prevent your comment from showing up because you disagree with me or some such, you have nothing to worry about. I'm only stopping comments that are clearly peddling something or leaving pointless words in order to post a link to some scam site.

I'm just tired of it...

Thanks for understanding.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment