The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Signal Lost; Sorry For the Inconvenience

I wanted to apologize to everyone for my silence the last few days. My computer decided to cease functioning on Friday. It's currently being assessed by a technodoc and should be back to operational capacity by Tuesday or Wednesday (depending entirely upon my ability to retrieve it from the technospital). Unfortunately, this means my ability to make use of the Internet is limited. The injured computer is unfortunately the only connection I have to all of you and the rest of the net.

Regular programming shall resume when all operations are restored.

Thanks for your patience.

Transmission closed.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment