The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rejection: Nobody Gives a Crap About Compsagnathus

Yesterday was an excellent day to get rejected.  I got two rejections yesterday.  The first is for the story mentioned in the title for this post.  The editor had this to say:
Thanks for sending in your story "Nobody Gives a Crap About Compsagnathus," but I've decided not to accept it [I cut the mag's name out because I'm not sure if I should keep such things]. The writing is well done, but the idea for this one just didn't connect with me. Good luck to you with it and thanks for the look.
That's a decent rejection in my book.

Anywho, it's off to some other magical place, wherever that may be.

Toodles!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment