The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rejection: Nobody Gives a Crap About Compsagnathus

This is certainly my month! This rejection was actually not a bad one, though. They had this to say:
"While an interesting subject and some decent characterization, the point of this story fails to meet our expectations. What are you speculating on by writing this story? Work at making this a stronger focus in the story rather than the interplay between a funder and a researcher."
Not bad, but not necessarily good, and they said to keep them in mind for future submissions. I intend to, actually. Not sure what I will send, though. In any case, this piece is off somewhere else!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment