The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Story Wordle: "Artemis"

Well, it's about time for another one of these. I only have so many finished stories, but so be it. "Artemis" is actually one of my oldest stories in circulation. It has a load of rejections, some rather optimistic and others the standard form, and I'm hoping it gets picked up eventually. I've considered turning it into a novel one day, but we'll see. Anyway, enjoy:
title="Wordle: Artemis"> src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/588297/Artemis"
alt="Wordle: Artemis"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">

Any Story Wordles from you guys?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment