The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Story Wordle: "Maglev Magic"

I'm starting a new feature on my blog called Story Wordle. This is in response to a recent discovery of this site called Wordle (well, not so recent, but certainly a recent rediscovery), which creates a sort of word map of your blog or a selection of text. Story Wordle will feature word maps of my finished stories as they are, well, finished. This one will be for my newest finished story called "Maglev Magic," which I wrote for the Bantam Spectra writing contest. Enjoy!
Wordle: Maglev Magic (rework)
Get your own Story Wordle and link to this page or any of the other ones that will come up and maybe I'll do a Blogger Story Wordle feature!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment