The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, February 07, 2009

2008 Gaylactic Spectrum Awards Announced

I think I may have mentioned all this before, but it seems that there was an email glitch that prevented the official news from getting out there from the GSAs. So, I'm here to tell you that the official winners have been announced (make sure to click the link so you get the shortlisted works too):
Best Novel
Wicked Gentlemen by Ginn Hale

Best Short Fiction
"Ever So Much More than Twenty" by Joshua Lewis
There's a huge list of other works that are shortlisted that are certainly worth checking out. Of course, I'm excited because I was a judge in 2008 and found it to be an incredible experience. Wicked Gentlemen was certainly one of the best novels I read for the GSAs. Hopefully I'll get to do it again!

Anywho!

If you liked this post, please stumble it, digg it, or buzz it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment