The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Reading Challenge (by Decade)

While I could probably do this challenge without having to select new books (since my reading list for school is from all over the place), I think that would be cheating and will simply sit out this time around. But perhaps some of you, my lovely readers, will get a kick out of trying this, so I'm going to post the link to the Decades Challenge and give you the basic layout of how it works:
  1. Read a minimum of 9 books in 9 consecutive decades in ‘09.
  2. Books published in the 2000’s do not count.
  3. Titles may be cross-posted with any other challenge.
  4. You may change your list at any time.
There are a few other rules on the website, but those are the most important. If you're interested in doing this, let me know in the comments and feel free to keep me updated on your progress. I'm curious what books people will pick!

Anywho!

Edit: A correction has been made. This challenge is for 2009, not for 2008. It would be rather difficult to do a challenge that happened last year, don't you think? Problem solved!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment