The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Twitteriffic Stuffs

Here's my random twitter nonsense for the day:
  • 00:53 New blog post: Twitteriffic Stuffs tinyurl.com/8sskmm #
  • 00:53 New blog post: Merry Christmas From WISB tinyurl.com/8pau5z #
  • 09:44 @Mulluane @SheilaRuth yeah, probably a better idea to talk to the publisher... #
  • 09:44 @Mulluane You'd probably contact the marketing people. #
  • 09:45 @SFDiplomat Do you have a link to the PKD thing? #
  • 09:45 Merry Christmas everyone! #
  • 10:08 @tychoish Chinese is always good, my friend. #
  • 11:45 @Fantasy_Art If it's buried good and well in my tweet, I'll just ignore it. If it's REALLY important, though, I'll always respond. #
  • 13:16 We're about to start on Christmas dinner! Or tea as my fiance calls it, because she's from Yorkshire and they call dinner tea there... #
  • 13:16 And yes, it confused the heck out of me when she kept saying "I'm going to have some tea." #
  • 14:18 I just joined the scifi_writers Twitter Group tgr.me/g/scifi_writers and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 14:24 I just joined the sffauthors Twitter Group tgr.me/g/sffauthors and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 14:25 I just joined the writers Twitter Group tgr.me/g/writers and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 14:26 I just joined the writingblogs Twitter Group tgr.me/g/writingblogs and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 14:26 And yes, that is enough spam tweets from me! #
  • 14:37 Tomorrow's order of the day: Book shopping. #
  • 14:37 Borders, Santa Cruz Bookshop, and Logo's! We don't have a B&N, unfortunately, but those three stores are all downtown and all awesome! #
  • 14:38 @ediFanoB I'm going to go through all those book reviews eventually. Plan to make a hug list of blogs to link to and subscribe to! #
  • 15:14 @ediFanoB I assume you speak German, right? I wish I could read German. Some of my posts were picked up on German sites. #
  • 15:21 I think I'm going to do a bit of writing once I finish these two book reviews. I've got a story to submit to WOTF and "Door" to finish. #
  • 15:29 @johncramer Re-tweeting is when someone takes a twitter post and re-posts it on their own twitter (at least that's what I see it as). #
  • 18:10 @Fantasy_Art Well I'm relatively new to twitter so I think the tweet was only a few days old and I don't recall if I got a response. #
  • 18:11 We're watching 10 Things I Hate About You because the fiance has yet to see it and it's a relatively funny movie. No science fiction, tho #
  • 19:38 @tobiasbuckell I knew it. After all those doctors poking you you've started to de-evolve back into a neanderthal! #
  • 19:39 @tobiasbuckell Quick, read something highly intellectual to get your human brain back! #
  • 19:39 @KenMcConnell What book would that be? #
  • 19:42 @Mulluane I am not a nut! I'm a rare form of grain, thank you very much! Nuts aren't nearly as useful as I am! #
  • 19:48 @Mulluane Yes, I am rare and wonderful. #
  • 19:49 @Mulluane Yeah, but being well done just is a good thing. Comes with age and all that. #
  • 19:57 @Mulluane I didn't know you had a readers gizmo on facebook...send me an invite on FB! #
  • 20:01 @Mulluane Thanks. Don't know why I'm not a part of it already...but want to be! #
  • 20:03 @Mulluane Aha, so if I'm a part of it you have nothing to complain about! Ha! #
  • 20:11 @Mulluane Well I am now! #
  • 20:12 @Mulluane I just need one more to get my feed...having problems getting it though... #
  • 20:28 Hey Twitter: Join my blog network on Facebook! Please...pretty pretty please. is.gd/dvSM #
  • 20:51 @Mulluane Oh, whoops, I need 20 for stats :P #
  • 20:51 @Mulluane What's really sad? #
  • 20:53 @Mulluane Well that certainly is sad! #
  • 21:18 I'm looking forward to tomorrow when we go book shopping! #
  • 21:24 @Mulluane Not sure, to be honest. Just sort of going to see what deals there are, etc. #
  • 21:35 @Mulluane Will do. I'll probably blog about all my book purchases over the holidays, since that's what I'm getting out of my xmas money! #
  • 23:22 @Mulluane Nope, constructive advice is always good. #
Thanks for not exploding. Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter (Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment