The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

SF Signal's MIND MELD: I'm in it!

I'm a bit late reporting this, but what the heck, right? I was recently in SF Signal's MIND MELD feature offering up a handful of my favorite reads for 2008 (and views too, since I mentioned some films and movies). You can find part one here (which I'm not here) and part two here (which I am in). Look at both though, because there are some huge names in this and a lot of great suggestions in case you're wondering what to get your science fiction/fantasy obsessed friend, boyfriend, fiance, husband, or family member!

That is all!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment