The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

RIP: Michael Crichton

Bloomberg.com recently announced the Michael Crichton has passed away (I didn't even know he had cancer, which is probably true of a lot of people). He was only 66. You all might remember him from things like Jurassic Park or Congo.

He will be missed and my heart goes out to his family.

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:57 AM

    For PETE'S SAKE DAMN STUPID COMMENTS THING!!!!!!!!!!

    I keep typing comments in, then the box refreshes for no apparent reason and I lose it. Blogger sucks.

    It was something along the lines of 'aww that sucks'. Only longer and with an actual point to it.

    ReplyDelete