The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guest Bloggers Coming Up

Just a notice that there will be a few guest bloggers over the next few weeks (my friend Oscar and Peter; on and off and nothing too fancy). The primary reason is I want to free up a little time for myself to focus on studying for the GRE and getting my graduate school applications in order while making sure WISB remains active. My apologies for being a bit out of it and somewhat political over the last month or so, but this quarter is a difficult one.

On a side note, I'm broke, so if you happen to love me and want to give me $10, go for it. Or don't. Or, if you really love me, you can buy me a membership with the Science Fiction Research Association...or not. Up to you.

Anywho!

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment