The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Ask the Bloggers Series: Question #7 (I'm in it!)

Note: Grasping for the Wind has renamed this segment to "Inside the Blogosphere." So from now on I will call it that.

So, I'm up on another of Grasping for the Wind's little blogger Q&A. The question was:
In SF&F, should sex be included in the narrative or not? Should there be different standards for its inclusion in young adult or adult literature? What should those standards be? What are your personal standards and why?
You can find my answer, along with several others, here.

What do you think on matters of sex in literature?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment