The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Video Found: Read a Book (Dirty Version)

Okay, first things first: this video has bad language. DO NOT listen if you are easily offended by cursewords or other such bad words. Seriously. I don't want to hear that you got offended by my posting this here. Consider yourself warned.

This is the only good thing to have come out of modern rap music and probably the first time ever that a rap song has actually sent a good message. If your kids must listen to rap, have them listen to this (it's a little repetitive, but it makes perfect sense and I would really like to see this reworked so it wasn't just the chorus):


(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment