The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

SBS Mag: Official Website and Such

I'm not sure if I mention there there is an official website now for Survival By Storytelling Magazine. It's mostly to provide a more "professional" atmosphere for the magazine so it doesn't become cluttered by YWO. In any case, there you go.Also, we're now open to non-fiction submissions, for anyone wanting to become a member of YWO and submit to the magazine. We're still open to fiction and poetry too. Heck, we're interested in just about anything right now. With three stories and one poem already slated to be in the first issue, we've got space we want to fill with more good stories, poems, and articles (and four contracts have gone out already, which is really cool). This has been a fascinating experience thus far for me, being an editor and all and knowing this thing is actually going to see the light of day as an actual publication of talented writers younger than myself. I should be jealous.

Anywho!

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment