The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Disney Genetically Engineers Their Stars

I got this from Peggy over at Biology in Science Fiction. What's amazing about this isn't just that it's the most bizarre and hilarious things to ever be said about Disney (and I really hope Disney was behind this), but that everyone in the video are absolutely, 100% dead serious. They don't crack up or anything. I can just see kids thinking this is real all over the place and wishing they could be genetically grown by Disney too.
Watch it, because it's hilarious:

Disney Lab Unveils Its Latest Line Of Genetically Engineered Child Stars

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment