Look up your birthday in Wikipedia. Pick 4 events, 3 births, 2 deaths, and 1 holiday.
The resuls (for October 6th):
- 1600--Jacopi Peri's Euridice, the earliest surviving opera, premieres in Florence, signifying the beginning of the Baroque Period.
- 1889--Thomas Eddison shows his first motion picture.
- 1987--Fiji becomes a republic.
- 1995--51 Pegasi was discovered to be the first major star apart from the Sun to have a planet (and extrasolar planet) orbiting around it.
- 1289--King Wenceslaus III of Bohemia
- 1773--King Louis-Phillipe of France
- 1950--David Brin (yay!)
- 1542--Thomas Wyatt, English Poet
- 1989--Bette Davis, American Actress
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987
So, anyone who wants to do this is more than welcome to. I'm sure someone has a better birthday than I do.