So, if anyone has some ideas of cool places we can spend about a week at, here is what we're looking for:
- We have to be able to get to it. Duh :P.
- Snow, but not too much (we don't want to get snowed in).
- Hotels, since we have to have somewhere to stay. Maybe an Holiday Inn or something like that.
- Stuff to do. We like museums, book stores, book things, things related to science fiction and fantasy, more book things, history, and pretty scenery. It's only for a week, so if there's enough to entertain us for a week, great. Obviously some of that time can be spent walking or doing romantic snuggly things. We just don't want to be bored, obviously.
- Relatively safe. This goes without saying I suppose.
- Somewhere nice. We just want to enjoy ourselves. It's a romantic, Christmas getaway. Enough said.
- Public transportation options other than taxies a plus (free transportation even better).
Anywho, thanks for your suggestions!
(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)