The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

WBM: General Information About the Bestiary

Since I'm going to start delving into the creatures of Altern and what not over the next two weeks, I figure it's about time I give some general information regarding the world. So here goes:

The Bestiary
The non-human creatures of Altern are all born unnaturally, meaning that they are not born through human means of reproduction or by any natural means. They are, by default, creatures of magic and myth. Humans are the only ones who reproduce; obviously by means we're all familiar with.

There you go. I know, it's basic and what not, but so be it! I'll also be digging more into the magic and providing a definitive definition of it. And I'll have the five unstable substances all ironed out!

Anywho!

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment