The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Want to Move: Looking for a new place.

Yeah, I'm officially looking for a new place...again. Some of you already know some of the bologna happening around here from previous posts, so I won't bore you with that stuff. It's just getting worse and now I'm finding out that I'm being drastically overcharged for utilities and, well, I just don't want to deal with this situation anymore. I don't like being taken advantage of. It pisses me off.

So, I am looking for a new place in Santa Cruz, California. Preferably semi-near the university, or at least where I can take a bus directly to campus. Would like a decent sized room, low drama, and basically a stable environment where people don't poop on the toilet and leave it like that...
I have a craigslist ad here if you want to know more about what I'm looking for.

Any help here, everyone, would be fantastic. I want to move by the beginning of the school year, because that's when I'll be paid.

Thanks!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment