The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Top Jokes: According to CNN and by country?

I stumbled upon this article over at CNN about the top jokes of the U.S., U.K., Canada, Belgium, Germany, and Australia. I don't know if I would call them the "top" jokes, but most of them are pretty humorous. I'm quite fond of the U.K. one myself:
A woman gets onto a bus with her baby.
The bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!"
The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "The driver just insulted me!"
The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off. Go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."
Ha! What do you guys think are some of the funniest jokes you've ever heard?

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment