The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Yup, it's coming, and I'm going to see it because I love the HP movies (even though they are tremendously flawed in adaptation). The trailer suggests they might do well by book six, but I'm not 100% sure. What do you think?


Got this from Pat by the way.
(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. The two still pictures of Voldemort that were flashed -- they were so corny that I burst out in laughter.

    Yeah, I'm seeing the 6th movie, but I haven't decided whether I'm going to see the 7th and 8th, because I don't want the 7th book ruined for me. (I probably will, though. Cave in so I can watch Hedwig die.)

    ReplyDelete