The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, July 07, 2008

Gnomes or Erdluitles?

I started writing a short story yesterday titled "The Erdluitles of New Timberfax". But about half a page into the story I thought, "nobody ever writes about gnomes." So, now, the title is "The Gnomes of New Timberfax" and it's currently nothing more than a slightly humorous story about a hermit who discovers that gnomes are real and aren't very fond of his neighbor. I have a feeling it will become slightly dark in the center, like a white-chocolate covered raisin. I'm not entirely sure if the city of New Timberfax is a magical city. The introduction of gnomes doesn't necessarily mean I want the whole world to be a magical one, though on the one hand this does mean that magic, or at least magical creatures, exist.
Needless to say, gnomes will be real and not exactly what one would expect of them (or at least that's what I'm shooting for). We'll see what happens.

Anywho.

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment