The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Writing Is Sometimes Sad

I just realized while listening to the theme from the movie Sunshine that one of my characters in my novel in progress The White (or The Lies of Venicia) is going to die...

And it almost made me cry. I really like that character. In fact, he is one of my favorite characters because it's gritty, rough, and sweet all at once. But I realize that for him he's going to have to make a sacrifice and that sacrifice will have to be his life...
So I'm a little bummed at the moment.



On a happier note: the quarter is almost over and I should be back to normal by the middle of next week. Yeah. Normal.

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice when school ends & then I get excited for the new semster to start :) Hopefully the sumemr is nice to ya espcecially giving you more time to write.

    And agreed on the emotion with Sunshine. It is powerful! I always enjoy the sci-fi movies as they wrap you up within the story line. Narni - The Prince of Caspian had a great ending song too. "This is Home" by Switchfoot.

    ReplyDelete