The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Rejection: Interstellar Realty

You know what...I'm going to start plastering my rejection notices on my wall. I think it would be cool to see how much of my wall is filled with them before I get published :P. The only problem is that I'm fairly certain I lost two of my rejection notices in the movie. One of the boxes popped open on the move and some papers flew out. I think they were my rejections from way back when (one from Analog and I think one from Paradox).

Anyway, Interstellar Realty was rejected by F & SF. Quickly actually. I'm not sure if that is a good thing. It might be a good thing if I was plucked out of the slush pile early for some reason (maybe that Honorable Mention I have?). I dunno. Doesn't matter. It's rejected!

Now I have to decide if I want to just submit it electronically to someplace else or take my printed manuscript and send it to a non-electronic accepting magazine. Decisions decision!

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment