The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Wednesday: Too Far Away

I'm going slightly insane at the moment. I won't know with any certainty if "Interstellar Realty" will be rejected until Wednesday, since that is apparently the day when finalists are announced. It's driving me absolutely bonkers right now. Some part of me wishes they'd just call me and say "no, it sucked, better luck next time". Obviously I'd love to be a semi-finalist or a finalist, but I'm being realistic, however pessimistic that might be. You can hit me at any point and tell me to stop being that way, though. It might help.

The good news is I spent some time with Jennifer who took the Modern German Fiction class along with me two quarters ago and we had a fascinating discussion about Philip K. Dick and his amazing work Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?. We may be having another discussion next weekend, which would be a lot of fun, to be honest. As soon as I know what my grade is on my first serious essay for my PKD class I'll post it.

Alright, I'm off before my head explodes!

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment