The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Rejection: Artemis

Well, Artemis was rejected once again, this time by Apex Digest. Now it's off to some place else. Yay! Everyone wish it luck. The good news is that Apex didn't hate the story, it just wasn't the right fit, which is entirely my fault for not realizing that. Doh!

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. Ah, crap. I hate rejections. Right now all my stories return with the same thing written, too overwrought, so I am halting submissions until I get new ones done. I am currently working on my style. Oh, development, development.

    ReplyDelete