The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Short Hiatus

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going on a very brief hiatus from blogging. This is NOT permanent and will only last until around the middle of next week. Basically here is what's up:
I'm moving and have to move this weekend.
I'm behind on homework from trying to sell stuff off, get rid of stuff, find a place to move to, etc.
I have contracted a wicked cold that is really eating me up right now and I think it's fair to everyone, including myself, to take a very short break to get over this and get my life in order.
I've been struggling the last few weeks just trying to do my homework, move, sell stuff, and do writing. It's just a lot to take and now that I have this horrible cold I think I need to move away from a couple things to give myself a little breathing space until all things are situation.
Again, this is not permanent. I'll be back next week (likely be wednesday).

Thanks for your support and I look forward to coming back and writing again. I have lots of things lined up, so expect some fun stuff.

Until next week!

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Take care of your self and hopefully everything goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries; good luck getting everything shored up! :)

    ReplyDelete