The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Book Review Up: Ten Sigmas by Paul Melko

My review of Ten Sigmas & Other Unlikelihoods is up at F & SF Lovin' Book Reviews. Check it out here. This is one hell of a short story collection and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes SF shorts, and even to people who might not read that much in the short department. Great read!

Also, on a side note, I have Ch. 4 almost read for SoD. I'm going to start editing it tonight. I've been working really hard on a story for the second quarter of the WOTF Contest, so SoD was pushed to the side a little. The chapter is written, I just need to give it a good run through. More action will be coming in Ch. 5 and then there should be quite a bit of action from that point on (the sort of silly fun of the third storyline with Presh will probably end by Ch. 7 and then it will be crazy city). Ch. 4 will be up by Wednesday, if not sooner. Thanks for the patience.

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment