The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

200 Posts!

Well this is entirely random, but apparently my last post was my 200th post. That's a LOT of posts. I was thinking about what to do for my 200th post, and alternately for my 10,000th hit, but I wasn't sure what to do.
Some things I thought of doing were the following:
  • Give away a book
  • Post some fiction (perhaps a short story or an excerpt of The Lies of Venicia, which will be discussed later)
  • Or...umm, I don't know.
But maybe since this is my 200th post, and it is really close to my 10,000th hit, you all could think of something you'd want me to do. This is about my readers. So, what do you want?

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment