The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Young Writers Online

I have a lovely announcement to make to all you out there.
I have started a new website with my friend Andrew for young writers. It's called Young Writers online and you can visit he link here.
What is YWO? Well, a site for young writers, built by young writers. This means, young teens, teens, and even college age adults. The hope for the site is to help all sorts of writers develop their craft through critiques and discussion. There's a full community there everyone. So come on in, join up! I hope to see some new faces there.

Also, I'd love it if people would spread the word. YWO is really new, which means we have a long way to go before we are a thriving community. So please feel free to talk about it in your blogs, review it, or whatever suits you.
And if you'd like to add a link or image to your site for us, that would be awesome. You can find all our various image options here.

Hope to see you there!

(Don't click the read more, there is no more after this)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment