Okay, enough begging. So I was writing today and I think I have addressed this before, but figure it is high time for me to have a list of things that piss me off when I'm writing. And I mean when I'm actually writing, not sitting down and thinking, but typing out sentences. Here we go:
1) I suddenly have to go to the bathroom really bad. We're talking to the point where I have to stop or I'll pop. This irritates me so much because it often happens right as I'm getting into a writing groove.
2) Somebody comes out and bugs me while I'm writing. This includes friends, family, and the like. I hate being interrupted because it takes me forever to get back into a groove again.
3) Being suddenly overcome with a hunger or thirst.
4) Having something fall on me in the middle of writing. Yes, this has happened. I've had magazines fall on me while typing from the top shelf of my computer table. It was, needless to say, an irritating moment and completely disrupted my writing.
5) Having that sudden moment when I realize that what I'm writing is actually complete garbage.
6) Some song playing in the background comes on that shouldn't be there, but is, and suddenly annoys me beyond reason. I've had this happen too. Somehow a rock song ended up in my classical list. I listen to very mild classical music in the background sometimes because it tends to sooth my mind. So when some hard hitting screamo song that I thought I had deleted shows up it ruins the whole process.
7) Having bizarre windows pop up when they shouldn't. Such as that stupid weather.com program. I don't know how it keeps getting on this computer, but every time it does I get annoying windows. Realplayer does the same thing even though the program isn't running.
8) Excessive noise from the other side of the house. You know, things banging, people yapping, that sort of thing.
9) Someone calls me. Now, hold on. I know what you're thinking. "Why not turn off your phone?" Well, sometimes I have important calls I have to answer. So, in theory that someone calling me would be someone of value and interest. Then again, sometimes it's somebody calling me to know what the weight of processed cheese is.
10) Running out of time! I HATE IT!
Now, I'm sure this list will actually grow over time when new things bug the hell out of me, but for now that's it!
So what bugs you?