The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Maps!

I present to everyone who wishes to see the maps of Traea. First is my original hand drawn map. It's a little difficult to see, but good nonetheless.
Next is the final version done by a lovely professional cartographer by the name of Steff Worthington
Hope you all enjoy the image. Click it to see the full version of it of course!

Let me know what you all think! Note on all these maps. Clicking them will take you to a larger image. You can then expand those images. In Firefox it should show as a magnifying glass with a + in it when you put the cursor of the image. Just click and it will expand.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Oh, man, I'm officially jealous!! They've both awesome! Loved the comment at the bottom of the color map, BTW :D

    About the critique group...sorry, I don't really know anyone else who'd be interested. Maybe Imelda, so I'll email her. Only other person I can think of already has her own group and own private queue, so it wouldn't work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:24 AM

    I'll join Andrew in the ranks of the jealous! That's amazing!

    Andrew didn't email me. *rolleyes* I might be interested, but I'll warn you that I'm umm ... kind of unpredictable in a critique group situation. The one on FM Writers tends to get neglected quite a lot, because no one guilts trips me into critiquing. ><

    ReplyDelete