The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

...Kinds...

There's always been a fascination with the way people create fantasy worlds for me. I do it every so often in the form of a map, but for this current project I have yet to take the plunge and draw something. That is on purpose. I don't want to design a map and then get bored with my world too quick. However, I did come up with something awesome, at least I think so, for this project.

Kinds

I realize that is just a simple little word in our language. But for me the inspiration came from some music I was listening to. There is a song on the soundtrack for Chronicles of Narnia by Alanis Morissette called Wunderkind. I started to think about that word and thought to myself that using kind as a root word for a variety of creatures would be great. I'm not sure what the english term is for what I'm talking about, but that's what I came up with. So, I know for certain that Wunderkind will be one of these creatures, but I've yet to come up with different kinds. But regardless there will be something like this in my little work of fiction here :). So, that should be interesting to have. Good news is that today is my birthday and it has been the greatest day in the world :).

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment